The Cityzenith Team wishes you health and happiness this new year!
2020 will be remembered as a year filled with challenges as well as opportunities, and overall we made important progress as a business. From new investors and clients to new industry friends and fans, the Cityzenith worldwide community grew extensively in 2020. We are grateful for the overwhelming support our company has received through the year and are excited about the future.
2021 is shaping up to be a promising year for us. We have a goal to make an announcement about our largest contract to date before the end of the next quarter, which is likely to have a significant impact on the business.
We will also shortly be announcing new global sales distribution partnerships. Stay tuned for more good news soon!
Here’s a few quick highlights from 2020, and a peep into 2021…..
- We were featured in the media over 1000 times in 2020, more than ever before, over just the last 12 months.
- We have significantly added to our world-class team and almost doubled our headcount this year. We now have team members in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, and India, and sales representation covering Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- We completed the next release of our digital twin software platform SmartWorldPro2 on time and to specification. This release is our most advanced yet, and we are thrilled that this will enable us to deliver new large-scale contracts starting in 2021.
- We signed important client contracts, including with the Orlando Sports + Entertainment DevCo, a major US defense agency, and a large US energy services provider, among others, which are expected to provide significant revenue in 2021 and beyond.
- We published our first white paper proposing the potential use of Digital Twins to combat the Covid crisis, the success of which resulted in a contract with a major US government agency.
- In June, Cityzenith was named a Top 10 Digital Twin Provider of 2020 by Manufacturing Technology Insights.
- In October, we launched our ‘Clean Cities - Clean Future’ initiative in which we pledge to donate our Digital Twin technology to key cities around the world to reduce pollution and trend towards carbon neutrality.
- The announcement of the initiative was complemented by the nationwide running of our first ever TV ads on CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, and other major networks. Click here to see one of the ads!
- Cityzenith is planning to host its first ‘Clean Cities - Clean Future’ initiative webinar event in Q1 2021 inviting major city technology and sustainability leaders to explore the use of digital twins to help their city’s commercial building owners go net zero.
- The worldwide Digital Twin market grew significantly in 2020. According to a recent Markets & Markets report, the Digital Twin market will grow from $3.1 billion in 2020, to $48.2 billion per year by 2026, at a CAGR of 58%.
- Cityzenith again and again featured in the media this year among the top-rated companies in the Digital Twin market alongside Siemens and Philips.
- The launch of our ONLINE INVESTMENT PLATFORM in early December was a big success. We have raised over $820,000 in less than two weeks, including a $100,000 strategic investment by NeuerEnergy, an energy services firm specializing in building decarbonization.
- The company has a goal to raise $10-$15 million by the conclusion of its regulation A+ capital raise. Starting in February, the company has a goal to open the investment opportunity to family offices, institutional investors, and strategic investors.
- We are processing investments daily. Investors are welcome to join us. We are pleased to share that we are well ahead of pace as we march towards our $1.5 million first goal.
Written by Michael Jansen, CEO & Founder of Cityzenith.